Sunday, June 8, 2008

By Wenzi.

Posted by Siew Lee at 6/08/2008 01:20:00 AM
Wenzi is actually my MSN friend, but I don't know him. haha.
Okay la, then I visited his blog and get to be "friend".


1. What is the show you hope to watch now?
Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda, and my lovely drama- 命中注定我爱你.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Errrr.... Can I have the special ability where I can do anything I want? That will be good enough.

3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
GOOD question. Basically, they are nice. Although we might have fight, but that proves that we have good relationship. XD

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
For the moment, Shanghai and Japan.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I think... I wish I can study the course (after A levels) I want, perhaps, go overseas. =)

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I don't believe.. but I saw.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Family and friends. My determination.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
After seeing my financial consultant, then I will tell what I will do okay? XD

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Wait if HIM appear in my life first, then only I know.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half??
Love, trust, loyalty, smart. Ok ok, at least, 175 cm and above. I don't know why I have this weird requirement. Reasonable looking. =)

11. Do you believe in "forever"?
Forever in..? I hope there's something forever, but I don't really think there is.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I hate person I hate. haha.

13. What is your ambition?
If you say, my future career, I think it will be dietician/nutritionist.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
It depands.

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
I guess everything in life is important.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
DEFINITELY. XD

17. What is the thing that you really want now?
I want... a person by my side.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Laziness. Weirdness. haha.

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
I don't know. Im a forgetful person.

20. Are you hungry right now?
Yes I am, even I just have dinner not long ago.

I tag...
1. My sis
2. Yue Fen
3. Jing Rong
4. Mei Mei
5. Frankie
6. Ka Wah
7. Jason Theng
8. Rayson
9. Mynjayz
10. James Tan
11. Ooi Tong
12. Zheng Xiang

and.. whoever hasn't done this tag in my list!

Again, whoever in my tag list has done this tag before, do tell me ya. Thanks.

Enjoy~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cannot type anything on the cbox one... btw just to say no cameras are allowed in the cinema...

Siew Lee on June 13, 2008 at 4:19 AM said...

lol.
thanks for ur advice. XD
and *shhh* no one knows.

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting