Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tag by Jing Rong (2)

Posted by Siew Lee at 10/04/2008 06:54:00 AM
This is only supposed to be the Tag by Jing Rong. I took wrongly the other one. XD

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time: 0106
Name: Siew Lee
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 1
Shoe Size: 4 ½ or 5
Height: 160cm
Where do you live: Somewhere over the rainbow. XD KL la.
Favourite drinks: Alot
Favourite breakfast: Alot
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yea.
Swam in the ocean: Er….. I think so?
Fallen asleep at school: Haha. Yea.
Broken someone's heart: I don’t know.
Fell off your chair: Er.. Im still not that bad in balancing. XD
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No. =.=’’ but, sms, yeah. XD
What is your room like: My room looks like how a room supposed to be. XD
What's right beside you: Piano?
What is the last thing you ate: Porridge with chicken. Wth.

Ever had chicken pox: I think so? Wei, I don’t know. Haha.
Sore throat: Not now. Duh. I hate this.
Stitches: No.
Broken nose: No no. pray not to.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Perhaps? Depands. XD
Like picnics?: Errrrrrrrrrr…… I don’t know.
Who was, were the last person you danced with: My sister? I can’t remember.
Last made you smile: Hao Ting, I guess. Argue with me over something. XD
You last yelled at: Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…… let me think. I don’t remember.


Today did you:
Kissed anyone: No.
Get sick: Hell yeah. Out of sudden I got sick. Really wtf.
Miss someone: Kind of? XD
Eat: Yeah. I eat a lot, and it’s a norm.

Best feeling in the world: A lot.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.
What's under your bed: Dust. XD
Who do you really hate: Myself? LOL.
What time is it now?: 0119. wah sei.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Sleeping.
2. Watching TV
3. Going out with family
4. I don’t remember
5. I don’t remember

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Ask Philip about tuition class
2. Decide which hp to buy
3. Supposed to blog about Wei Chie’s birthday
4. Chat XDXD
5. Sleep


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. Chocolate
3. Popcorn
4. Chips?
5. A lot!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Well…….. Im quite a realistic person. XD so.. don’t really think of this question
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -

5 of my bad habits:
1. Im blur. XD
2. Er.. forgetful I guess.
3. Lazy. XD
4. Tends to have pessimist thinking. Terrible ones.
5. Sometimes.. kind of self abuse. XD


5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My room.
2. Cousin’s house.
3. Another cousin’s house.
4. Parent’s room.
5. Brother’s room.


5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
1. Sleep.
2. Hang out.
3. Talk non-stop. Haha.
4. Eat.
5. Sing. XD

5 people I tag:
Whoever feel like doing so. Super lazy to tag.


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting