Monday, December 29, 2008

Random

Posted by Siew Lee at 12/29/2008 07:52:00 PM
My sister and I were too boring.

Talk..?

nah we done alot alot alot alot of talking already...

Online..?

can't you see my status at MSN is always "Online" and seldom to "Busy" nor "Away"? That proves that I'm seriously FREE. XD

so if you do see my status isn't "Online" which means I'm not.

Eat..?

omg I'm growing fatter already.. no no no... >.<

Watch tv
..?

nothing to watch though..

so..

this is what we did..


little angel.


my left hand.


little devil.


on my right hand.

I ain't good enough to draw them.

I mean, I'm not good in drawing. =(

At first I wanted to draw a pig..

and I tried to figure out..

but ended up like this..



Failure. >.<

So now I really proved that I ain't good in arts. =D


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting