Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Niu Year

Posted by Siew Lee at 1/27/2009 03:26:00 AM
春风它吻上了我的脸
告诉我现在是春天..

p/s:When I tune on and listen to the radio..
I kept hearing new year song..
this the song I sing along..
haha.
I guess you know which song I imitate this from? =p


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
to my family
to oh my loves
to ji muis
to brothers
to TGS-ian
to my friends
to all

hehe.

May the "Moo Moo" year be another blessful year,
more fortune,
more luck,
more money,
more healthy body,
more happiness,
more wishes to come true.
more more more..

I hope things get better,
I hope my results get even better,
I hope my fats won't keep growing,
I hope all the people around me always be happy,
I hope my dreams can come true. =)

p/s:not telling you what my dreams are. hehe


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting