Saturday, January 31, 2009

Johore

Posted by Siew Lee at 1/31/2009 03:23:00 AM
And..
We're here at Johore,
after 2 hours and 30 minutes journey..
tiring yet exciting..
=D

It's just another normal day,
I shall say.

I still talk,
I still watch tv,
I still eat,
I still online,
I still bath,
I still sleep.

The only difference is,
I'm not at KL.
^_^

The thing is,
the wireless there isn't that stable,
besides,
I think I have enough time surfing net while I was in KL.
Furthermore,
my online contact list is within the counting number of my fingers.

and I'm bored.

bored.

I came out with lame words,
lame sentences,
lame jokes,
total up with the whole lame conversation with me.

but I made people laughed.
that's more than enough. =)

Had the small lovely reunion "dinner".
and we're off to our own activities.

Cousins at Johore go for their friends.
Well the people from KL went off for supper.


Iced Milo.


Fried mee.


After supper.

Tick tock tick tock..
waiting for the clock to strikes 12.


I look sleepy..you see. >.<


That's my grandmother. =p

and..
taa-daa..
12am



Greeted loudly Happy Chinese New Year..
I'm off to bed.
haha.

I don't know why,
but simply just because I got nothing else to do,
so sleeping is the only thing I can do.
no people feel like gambling.
and I don't gamble. =p


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting