Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nerd

Posted by Siew Lee at 1/24/2009 05:57:00 AM
"Studying..?"
by Wei Yuan..

"So free ah you.. not studying meh?"
by CK..

"What you doing? studying..?"
by JY..

"Ok la..Don't want to disturb you study.."
by KP..


The conversation..

爱讲话de笨蛋++I will move.. move.. move.. and im looking.. looking.. looking.. hehe! =D++ says (12:12 AM):
no la.. still study meh1!! IM NOT NERD
[c=6]╨<™©hônĝ Kœát™>◄♫╨ [c=12][b]魏宗杰[/b][/c][/c] says (12:13 AM):
HAHAHAHA
[c=6]╨<™©hônĝ Kœát™>◄♫╨ [c=12][b]魏宗杰[/b][/c][/c] says (12:13 AM):
u are nerd la
[c=6]╨<™©hônĝ Kœát™>◄♫╨ [c=12][b]魏宗杰[/b][/c][/c] says (12:13 AM):
freaking nerd nerd= d


oh gosh.
Deng kia said I'm nerd!!

how can I be?
tell me tell me..

>.<


p/s:'coz out of a sudden I'm super in the CNY mood.. hehe
(irrelevant with this post)



-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting