Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sate..supper?

Posted by Siew Lee at 1/22/2009 07:30:00 AM
Finally,

I could taste the famous Sate from Kajang..

which I have been waiting this chance for damn long.

Since you know Kajang is so faaaaaaaaaaar from my place,

therefore it's kinda impossible for me to travel purposely to Kajang just to taste the Sate over there.

(pity me for still not having my driving license..>.<)



Sate.. nice to see, nice to eat, but you, can't have it. =D

and..

there was supper for me on Saturday!

For your information, I don't wish to grow in size, anymore,

so, I have actually prohibited myself from having supper.

but..there's always exception right?

XDXD

just having the urge of eating supper,
grab the food as syok as I wish.

haha.


"Ying Yong"


Chicken wings.


Baos..

people,
I don't eat ALL of them okay.
I'm not that "big stomach"..
especially its for supper..


Cheers.=p


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting