Thursday, March 5, 2009

看得透

Posted by Siew Lee at 3/05/2009 02:21:00 AM
..到最后你还是要轻轻的放手


Watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button today, finally.
We were late, as expected.
Quickly ran to the counter and pop corn section, and finally into the cinema.
Since we were late, so I don't expect to get any nice seats.

The story was actually smooth out all the way.
I can't really find any climax or there is none.
This guy,at first known as Benjamin,(coz he don't know where is he from, so of course with no family name), born at the year of 1918.

I wouldn't say its a very very good movie,
but its not that bad.
Though its a throughout-life story,
so you will expect it to be a little bit boring.

Nothing really much to ponder about the movie,
which I supposed I will have.

Anyway, next show will probably be Love Matters or Seven Pounds..
anyone?
=)


*lol my player is playing "fong shao..fong hoi so yao..match with the title. XD*

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting