Saturday, March 21, 2009

CITC

Posted by Siew Lee at 3/21/2009 03:02:00 PM
Its 10.21am now.
I'm at CITC.
lol.
I don't think anyone will wake up this early to online,
especially those that are on holidays like me. =)
I guess I'm too crazy as I think I should just sleep until its time to wake up. XD
Why on earth you wanna wake up so early to online at CITC when you actually can online at your home sweet home! zzz

Whatever it is. I'm just too boring here. Trying to kill some time.
Aren't you suppose to go and study! Where's your bio, chem and maths!
>.<

Kill me please! arrrrrgggh!

Just ignore me, I'm talking to myself. Sooner or later I might need you to bring me to TJR. =p

*edit*
Since I got nothing to do here, and I'm doing back what I've been doing when I last visited CITC and did the same thing here.haha.I'm crazy.lol.you know it, but don't really know whether you still remember it.

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting