Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Monday

Posted by Siew Lee at 3/04/2009 04:10:00 AM
Just wanna make this really short.
Actually I thought of not writing this,
but I scare later kena bash by someone.
haha.

It was Monday,
er... a not so blue one. =p
Got back my GP papers, still ok la.
After class and stuff,
went to gym again,
but this time with Seow Yen.
hehe.
To Melvin:Don't worry about that.Just say that you have TOEFL.I won't kill you or what. haha. you can always join us next time. =p

At first I thought the place will be crowded as diploma students are back,
but I was wrong, 'coz.. its the first day la. people won't go there.
haha.
but badminton courts were all full.

Having gym with Seow Yen was unexpectedly fun
she was making fun all the way
and trying to teach me some new way to slim my body
and make sure I did what she taught
so funny

and she make me a ride home as well.
thanks. =)

by the way,
you finally know how to park car at Sports Complex!
haha

Tell me ya if you wanna join me again. =p
It will probably be the two days scheduled.

Great day ahead.

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting