Saturday, April 11, 2009

Advertise

Posted by Siew Lee at 4/11/2009 11:14:00 PM
11am
Woke up and headed to college..library =p

1.30pm
Walk slowly, enjoying the scenery and the wind blowing..to bus stop

2.13pm
My sis finally called me..

3.00pm
Reached Au2..

3.03pm
Very Berry Strawberry~~ whee! thanks to my sis (she's just besides me and insisted me to say that she's here XD)

4.15pm
4 Happy Seasons Restaurant.. prepared to act =p

6.00pm
Freezing

7.22pm
I'm at college..

Thats it for the moment first =)
Oh I haven't eat. lol
despite a small bread I have for breakfast, and my lunch at 5pm which is some french fries.
im sleepy, tired, exhausted whatever you name it.
Slept so late yesterday and I'm here struggling the coldness. lol.
its freaking cold la.
Do you know you used up more energy when its cold?
so, I must eat now. haha. but I still haven't. =p

*edit*

9.00pm
Sis went TBR..so I'm here alone at college with some people rushing for their projects.

10.00pm
Its still very cold..and I still haven't eat. I'm really blur. :S

10.30pm
Packed up and left college..

10.40pm
Reached TBR to pick my sis and her friend up.. (inside her friend's car)

10.50pm
Quickly have my lunch+ dinner in the car..(finally) a very good way to diet as I only have half of my normal portion. but definitely a bad idea.hehe.

11.20pm
Reached home..
I think I don't have any left energy to proceed with other works.. My head is spinning and I find it really difficult to walk in straight line. lol. (sound like a drunk person xD)

11.40pm
Slept. =)


Really salute to those who are doing the projects. Its really a tiring job with all those preparation for just a short exhibition..
*THUMBS UP*


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting