Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool

Posted by Siew Lee at 4/02/2009 02:50:00 AM
It was supposed to be a fool..

but turned out to be a matter that always bugging me.
and ya, I'm glad that we have that talk.
and I'm happy that I made that prank.


.. if I didn't tell you that it was a fool, you wouldn't realise it. =p

I hope you are not angry with it.
hehehe.

the biggest prank that I ever did..
but definitely not a very fun one.

People who tried to fool me:
Adrian- seriously I don't take that as a prank, 'coz I wouldn't be really suprise if you really did that.lol. hehehe.
Lee San-I almost got fooled. lol. but it was funny.=p
Hao Ting- nah..can't fool me! hehehe.

Happy April Fools Day!

p/s: I'm happy, but I couldn't smile, not because what happened, but because its something serious. but, I'm happy. Don't let this thing makes u down. =) again, don't angry..

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting