Monday, April 20, 2009

Posted by Siew Lee at 4/20/2009 02:10:00 AM
Friday, 17.4.09

Actually this day is just another ordinary day of mine, another normal Friday where I will usually go to gym(since 1 month ago)..
but, Lee San and Abby suddenly told me that they wanted to join me..
so, why not? lol. I got 2 people to accompany me leh.. =p
Went for the 1pm session, after Lee San and I went back to Lee San's house and Abby's Physics practical..
ok the gym was empty besides 3 of us, but, the badminton courts were full. lol.
indirectly telling you that... haha. k nothing. XD
went to canteen 2 to have some refreshment after workout..
decided to wait for my sister until 6pm..
at first I was alone after Lee San and Abby went back.. but I saw Tung after that..
its been time I didn't see him, hor? lol.
So he sat down, in front of me, and his next class is on 6pm as well..
We talked alot..

好啦
我答应你我会写这篇blog给你就会写啦
酱心急的咯
哈哈
其实我觉得你的想法,不错的
真的
从我们的谈话中 发现了一些很不同的看法
就是一些我从来没有想过的
很不一样
虽然我可能无法完全了解
可是我会听你讲的
那天听你讲完后
你是叫我不要想太多啦
但是我觉得你这样的想法有点异想天开勒
我很期待下次见面时我们会谈些什么
你不怪,因为我也很怪

就是因为想太多
所以回到家头有点痛
冲完凉倒头就睡了

就这样延迟了这一篇
呵呵

其实
你也不要常常想着孤独
这样你讲的话就不会自打嘴巴
你也不要想太多
不然下次你就不可以叫我不要想太多
你也不要太压抑
这样会比较帅勒

XD

p/s:管他去死啦 lol.

-End-

2 comments:

bear on April 23, 2009 at 3:45 AM said...

who u say leh, i wan knw, haha

Siew Lee on October 12, 2010 at 6:22 AM said...

who?? which "who"?

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting