Friday, April 24, 2009

Worm in your stomach

Posted by Siew Lee at 4/24/2009 02:51:00 AM
Got a message from a friend of mine, someone whom I treasure, saying that he was in the library..
I didn't reply and I somehow forgotten about that message when my classes were over..
Went to study room at first and decided to try my luck see whether I can meet him there or not.. I know so clearly that, if I'm gonna go library, we are not going to study.. haha. As usual, we talk and keep to track with each others life and stuff.. Decided to have my dinner with him and we continue our talk..XD I told you we have that kind of "frequency" lor. haha Very freaky la now. XD
Anyway, a nice day with you and.. definitely there's another one..


"How many next times do we have?"

a nice quote from you. lol.

I'm waiting for your question.. =)

Good luck in your exams and all the best..


-End-

2 comments:

niewei on April 24, 2009 at 3:47 AM said...

A nice quote! i like it!

Siew Lee on April 25, 2009 at 5:02 AM said...

yea..=) i like that as well

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting