Thursday, May 21, 2009

My life still go on

Posted by Siew Lee at 5/21/2009 06:50:00 PM
aku mau update blog but my place going to rain got thunder somemore.=.=
and the line suddenly very slow.=.=

Photos from the Bukit Tinggi trip..


chicken soup with peanut.


ice blended Strawberry. not bad but can't beat Cameron's one of course.lol


Chocolate ice blended.looks nice.


tom yam fried rice. I don't eat tom yam but I ordered this. couldn't finish lol


Graphite. hexagon shape? haha.


trigonal planar..=p


DNA-double helix.


=) =)


soh lou..







wth. lol kinda disappointed actually.


still very hot lol.sweat alot walking here and there.





ok its raining already and I feel very sleepy even since this morning when I woke up and I just finished my lunch so bye bye everyone I wanna go sleep.. lol
bio paper 1 tomorrow. haven't touch my book. good luck people!

to be continued..

*edited on 22/5/09*


















ok seriously I dunno wth I was doing.lol


yellow lily =)


heading back..

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting