Thursday, May 7, 2009

forgetful

Posted by Siew Lee at 5/07/2009 04:02:00 AM
Monday 4.5.09
Seriously this day was kinda happy 'coz we did lots of crazy stuff, skipped class and went back early. have dinner at Wangsa till around 8.30pm. thanks for sending me back.=)

Tuesday 5.5.09
it is a special day. =)
went to library for a while and headed back early and sleep. lol
basically thats what I remember..

Wednesday 6.5.09
last day bio practical with lovely ms.chong. started to miss her already.
and this reminds me of my AS exam.
am slacking now. =/
the boys went for basketball.
I went back first..hmm not home apparently. =p and back to college after it.
so many stories so many emotions. lol. am glad.
went to TBR for some drinks. hmm Wui Liam and Ryan joined us.

wtf I'm getting older 'coz it seems like I can't recall things that happened recently.
but still there's something that I won't forget though..=)

don't sad don't sad, everything will be fine..I will by your side..=p

-End-

3 comments:

SzeWei said...

u don't remember i understand..haha..besause i already know u have Alzheimer's disease...haha...
It's normal that u can't recall..hehe XD~~
I already biasa with that..KAKAKA... ^^

Siew Lee on May 8, 2009 at 4:00 AM said...

hahahaha. LOL
u also got de la. kena that disease from me ord. =p

SzeWei said...

hahaha...
but i very very light only...
hehehehe ^^

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting