Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chance

Posted by Siew Lee at 5/17/2009 06:54:00 PM
Happy Birthday to Chai Liang!

small warning, if you guys are not interested with the stories you can just skip this post as this is going to be freaking long. ignore it as you please. =)

16/5/09
Preparation
it was a lovely Saturday where I slept till 1pm..hmm.haha.Well, today is Chai Liang's big day turning into 19.Lee San called me few times on the morning of Saturday as you know its free today. lol. cut the craps. was raining quite heavily over ah sok's and lee san's place, so we couldn't do anything but to wait. 5pm, lee san with ah sok reached my house and we were off to buy cake and choose present for Chai Liang. honestly, frankly, seriously speaking, (lol) it is really FREAKING HARD to choose present for boy la.haha.look at the way Lee San choose and the way ah sok and I struggling to find out what she actually have to buy.it took quite some time but not too long though for a present for boyfriend. =) then its hostel to fetch Tharma up. and we went to TBR to buy some food for the small party. actually, I would prefer this kind of celebration eventhough its small and kind of not "grand" but I love the feeling. =p call me weirdo I don't care.lol.

In the process
and then we back to Lee San's house and pity the poor Chai Liang being left by Lee San there for 2 hours.but then I can really see that Chai Liang is happy,or maybe a little, 'coz we went there to celebrate for him.hehe.that birthday boy said he wanted to eat pizza, so its my job to call the pizza up.lol. waited for less than 30 mins I guess and the party is started! =) its been ages that I didn't eat birthday cake, sing birthday song and have small party. its a memorable moment. Chit chat, eat, drink and keep calling other maxis users. haha. thats very very fun! lol.
oh and we called Hao Ting 'coz he didn't wish Chai Liang and guess what? lol. he said he wanna came all the way from Serdang to TBR. I knew he wasn't joking but still wanna make 101% sure. Lots more conversations with him and the others that I don't think its really necessary to write here. lot la.hehe. After that he said he don't know it was Chai Liang's birthday. There's lots more funny and happy moments that made us lol but I couldn't really recall. just that I know its fun. =p

End of celebration
then it was time for ah sok and Tharma to go back.while we were still thinking about the issue of me staying over there again.lol.quite struggle.but it was fine the end.they sent me back home first and we're back to Lee San's house with 4 people left, the couple, Hao Ting and I.back to take bear bear's car first.first time to see him driving.good skill =)

After party
of course there's after party 'coz for them its still early,10pm.lol.drag some time at Lee San's house and deciding,again,whether to go out again 'coz they said I look reluctant to go out.haha.I was having some mild headache 'coz I forgot my bottle and didn't drink water.lol.but still, it was still Chai Liang's birthday, and I can see that he really wanna enjoy it, so do the others, so of course I shouldn't turn this plan off just because of me.cut the craps. we went on calling everyone again haha.then, fetch my bro at his condo where he reluctant to come out but still he did. went to the pool above WCG infinity and the 8 pool cafe. but we chose to save our 5 years live. haha. went into WCG infinity but it was full. went into Steven's Corner but no one wanna layan us. lol. wasted almost 1 hour there but did nothing. very wth. its then time to decide again.lol. went to Amazone. they played CS and left 4 dead. bro and bear bear rule the games. haha but Lee San also very geng. =p it was 1.30am when we left CC. it was supposed to be yum cha session after it but bro wanna go back first, he seemed a little sick. sorry to drag you out =/

Midnight trip
sent bro home and Chai Liang decided to go oldtown.turn here and there a big round back to oldtown.we went in and sat down.and went out again.lol.I'm pretty sure we're weird.and its time to decide again.lol hate to decide seriously.suggested to go small genting or KL lookout point.thought of going there earlier where we stood at GK for that 1 hour.but none of us know the way.ok wasted quite some time again and by the time we finally decided to go there it was 2.30am.called and sms-ed friends to actually find out where it is located. Thank you so so much to Wei Yuan 'coz we called you at this time and wanted to go your house. really thanks. pretty cool to drive at MRR2 at this time.that fella is speeding at 120km/h like nobody business. normal speed.lol.for your information, we seriously have no idea where it is but roughly, da gai, agak-agak, then we're off there at this freaking hour.lol.very very crazy.reached the place and I think we got the wrong place..don't know why.maybe its too dark or what we can't really see the signboard and the winding road has no lamp at all.lol.very depending on the driving skill. but then the breathtaking scenery definitely worth it. and then we headed to another small genting which is at the residential area. swing-ed. went down and bear bear said he was hungry. regardless of what Chai Liang said we still insisted to go to McD. nice trip! hehe.

Back to house
4am when we reached her house. thought of having pillow talk but guess Chai Liang was too tired and straight away slept after that. 4.30am good night everyone. =)

very nice day ahead.
memorable.
enjoyable.
and unforgettable.

There's things that we can't do it everytime, nor we have the second chance to do so..grab the chance as you got it.

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting