Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Posted by Siew Lee at 7/14/2009 12:12:00 AM
been in the library since 3pm..
first it was damn crowded as you know library is so cold and everyone enjoys the air-cond here while studying.(LOL)
then 5pm.. it was still quite an amount of student..
5.45pm..I really can't stand the hunger so I went to canteen 2 and buy myself a bread (very clever right? hehe) but its tasty 'coz its butter+ cheese~ lalala~
then 7pm.. the floor that I was in still left about.. 5 people? yea
and now, its 8pm.
am now in one of the most freaking cold place in this library
whereby my right-hand fingers feel so cold (o.O only right hand..weird weird)
unbelievable that I can stay till now though I do slack in between..
how good it is if I'm doing this everyday~ *day dreaming* lalala~~

one thing is, I'm hungry now. T.T
I want my dinner..

*8.34pm*
signing off and walking to TBR..

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting