Thursday, August 2, 2012

My return, really

Posted by Siew Lee at 8/02/2012 09:23:00 PM
Every single time that I mention something like "I'm gonna start blogging from now on!", and next minute you see me disappearing for another year or so. I officially give up on trying. haha.

Just to update you guys a little bit of my life (like you care):
1. I'm still in New Zealand
2. It's winter here (and yes, it should be cold)
3. I'm in my 2nd sem of 2nd year
4. I'm going back Malaysia at the end of the year!

'coz that's like what everyone will ask me so make sure you read 'em before you ask me or else I will know you haven't read this post yet and you should.

kthanksbye.

1 comments:

moon on August 25, 2012 at 8:27 PM said...

Faster come back !! ^^

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting