Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quick Update

Posted by Siew Lee at 6/17/2008 08:54:00 PM
Since everything now is talking about "FAST", so my blog will also have a "QUICK" update!
hahaha
Okay, I was crapping.
XD
I have decided to not online that often at NIGHT.
"Possible mou... this fella always online at night de wor.."
"Aiyah.. she say say only..."

I know I know.. you might say I won't do this.

The truth is, I will no appear that much at night, BUT, yeah, in the evening. =)

haha.

Don't miss me that much ya. *let me perasan for a while also can gua...*

So, Im getting more fun at TARC. haha.

I have joined the SMS @ Science and Mathematics Society.

I have joined the Japanese language course at TARC.

I have celebrated Zheng Xiang's 18th birthday successfully. XD

I have test on July 7th. Gosh...

I am still working hard on my subjects.

I have more thing to write.....

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting