Friday, June 20, 2008

Owh well

Posted by Siew Lee at 6/20/2008 12:39:00 AM
I was supposingly to be on books now.

I was supposingly to be memorise my Hiragana now. (wth)

I was supposingly not to online at night.

But

What am I doing here?

So stupid la.

The connection just now was sucks like hell.

Whenever I say this, the connection will go.... (oops, cannot say) haha

And ya, I was so stress just now because I feel like I got many things to do, when my books+ jeans+ shoe+ bag all get wet for that rain!!!

Arrgh... Im not going to do this again (going back in a freaky rainy day), I will just stay at TARC and do whatever I can. (study okay. Don't think other things)

Okay, the Hiragana is abit tough for me to remember. That's the main reason I am still here now.

Because I cannot cure my stress. wtf.

Jia Yao asked me how I can release stress?

I said " calm myself down" which I totally can't do it just now.

And, you know what, out of sudden, all my friends (okay, not all, most) come and chat with me.

Then I turn--> 0.0

What wind blows you guys come to me today?

Anyway, quite happy after chatting with my friends, alot actually.

So, er, I better get myself off the computer now or else I gonna stay up late again. (which you guys will be damn happy because I break my promise to sleep early)

Gambatte kudasai, Siew Lee san.

2 comments:

Ivan Liaw on June 20, 2008 at 2:03 PM said...

owh, wat course are u taking in TARC?

Beverly's Secret on June 21, 2008 at 7:29 AM said...

Try deep breath next time..
Gambate!!!!

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting