Thursday, June 5, 2008

Change of new layout

Posted by Siew Lee at 6/05/2008 02:19:00 AM
Yoyo!
Feel suprise when you log on to my blog?
Don't worry, it's still Siew Lee's blog.
I just changed my blog layout @ template, which took me around.... 5 hours.
From browsing through hundreds of nice template to the final decision of using which template,
this is the part which I really need more effort.
Then, I am a newbie in this HTML codes thing, so I slowly figure out how to add links and new navigation box and then paste those codes into my blog.
And.. the thing which turn me around was actually the Nuffnang ads.
'coz, when I preview the blog, it came out the error message, which frustrated me so much.
Then... okay la. Finally I know why this happened.
So, now, dear my friends/ blog readers,
Do you think this new layout is fine?
Or, you find it so difficult to blow water or stuff like this?
Drop comments and I will re-consider to change it or not. (based on what Jing Rong said)

Cheers.

p/s: so sad that this new post isn't really a "post". XD

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting