Sunday, June 8, 2008

My First Tag

Posted by Siew Lee at 6/08/2008 12:19:00 AM
TAGGED by Ooi Tong(Sebastian)
Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
My elder sister? I guess so.. I don’t really have one.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
First kiss? First love also haven’t, first kiss wait first. XD

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Can I take more than 3? Haha.
My sister. ‘Coz she will bring along her bf, then I can listen to his ideas. HAHA.
Yue Fen. ‘Coz she was a girl guide and she has more experiences in camping. We can talk a lot too. XD
Zheng Xiang. ‘Coz he can help us out. BOY mah…
Qi Kit. He is a first aider, okay? Hehe.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Errrrr… A LOT! London, Paris, Barcelona, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Pulau Tioman, Pulau Redang…..

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Human is greedy. So, I would like take this dream to get more dreams! Haha.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
You try it out and tell me you can see or not. Of course not everytime you can see it, ‘coz we got CLEAN air here!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Family and friends.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I will go ask financial consultant before I do anything. XD

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Errrr… probably no. But who knows one day I go crazy, and maybe I will….

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Ooi Tong:Funny, someone who thinks a lot, and a good friend I think. (don’t fly too high if you see this, okay? XD)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
The most and must is, we both love each other. Haha. Trusting and loyalty are the points. Okay la, I ever dream of my bf being like a prince, with around 178cm height….
I know! Dreaming also cannot la

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I hate person that I hate. Haha. Maybe some back-stabber, maybe some lier, maybe someone who takes granted on me, maybe….

13. What is your ambition?
To live my life to the fullest. YES. This is my ambition, regardless of what job I will be in the future.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Hmm… it depends on the situation. SO, panai-panai la..

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
WAH. I think, everything in my life is important. Okay, maybe not everything, but most.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
What do you think? Of course I am when I have $.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Ooi Tong- Faithful Christian. Haha.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Err… Laziness I guess.

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
7.8M earthquake at Si Chuan. May God bless them.

20. What do you need to tell someone and Who?
20. Do you enjoy your life now? If not, how would you like your life be?
Okay, I kinda of enjoy my life now, yeah, single life. BUT, I would also like to try to be in a relationship since, I envy my elder sister too much! Haha.

I tag......... Can I tag more?
1. Stupid gai bei
2. Jing Rong
3. Mei Mei
4. Rayson
5. Mynjayz
6. James Tan
7. Jeremefo
8. Wenzi
9. Qi Kit
10. Joshua
11. Ka Wah
12. Madeline
13. Frankie


For those who has done this tag, please do tell me ya? Thanks.

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting