Friday, June 6, 2008

Here it goes...

Posted by Siew Lee at 6/06/2008 06:45:00 AM
After reconsidering, I have decided to change the layout..
*hooray* I heard hooray from JR and others. XD
Well, I think this one will work pretty good for those scrolling problem don't occur
It's just that the "blow water" part is not with the article.
Well,
I still like my previous one. *whu~~*
But, this one is more convenient.
I will tryout more layouts.
You guys can choose later then which one you feel is more convenient.
Cheers.

--Work for the best of my blog, Service is always available when you need blog--

Wahaha. crapping.

2 comments:

Yvonne on June 11, 2008 at 3:35 AM said...

HOORAY! XD

*Gets beaten up and SLee and her gang*

Siew Lee on June 13, 2008 at 4:21 AM said...

LOL
but this skin.. haihz..
the chat box cacat-ed

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting