Sunday, August 31, 2008

Patience

Posted by Siew Lee at 8/31/2008 05:22:00 AM
As stated with the title above, do you think I am a patient person?

I guess, most of you will say... No ?

haha.

But, I think I am way more patient than what you think.

This topic raised out of my mind when a friend of mine asked me, " how come you sound so mang jang...?"

I think, I have acted to be a hot-tempered person. I have my own thoughts, and most of the time, I will voice out my opinion. I guess, the way of expressing my opinion has something wrong? haha. I might "sound" like one who is not patient, but I don't "think" like one. I don't think I have get angry over something for like more than 1 day? sometimes even only few minutes.

Anyhow, it's not really that important on how people look at me, as long as I know it. If every single thing you are going to mind about it, you are just being too busy. XD




Someone asked me a question yesterday, "What do girls want from boys?" "Is it the "safe" feeling?"
I answered in return, "I think that's quite important for me. But, in order to have that "safe" feeling, you need to have trust, confidence, and love...."
I would like to add another one, care.
Oh well, I think when you really have that "target", you will know what to do. But again, Im not too sure. XD



p/s: Happy Merdeka! =p



-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting