Sunday, August 3, 2008

TT Nite Promo Week

Posted by Siew Lee at 8/03/2008 05:09:00 AM
So.. I really don't know where to start. If you guy knows me, I am really this forgetful. *sumimasen*

There's these 2 events, which held annually as part of the orientation events, Orientation Odyssey Nite and Talentime Nite, commonly known as OO Nite and TT nite respectively.

I was very looking forward to these 2 events, not to mention to eye for leng zais and leng luis, but also due to my hyperactivity. haha. thanks to Cally for spreading this virus to me.

As usual, before these events actually held, they have the promo week at Canteen 2, which attracted quite a number of crowd. It was OO nite week first, followed by TT nite.

I only manage to go to TT nite promo week, which, I can see their performances there.

It was Wednesday, the day which 4 of us wore TARC shirt. It's the very first time Im wearing that. Believe me, not even in Mass Call, I didn't wear the t-shirt.

And, it's the day which I managed to watch some of the TT Nite finalists perfomances. It was not too bad for me.

*secret* I CAPTURED MR.LOH PICTURE DURING TUTORIAL TIME. DON'T FAIL ME!
hahahaha


Tuesday night.. I was doing this.. =)


"Im doing la, ok"


Trying to capture a nice picture after been disturbed by my elder sister.


This is our BELOVED MR.LOH!


"Fresco" is the theme for this year Talentime Nite. And these are the 2 finalists for the Emcee category.


The crowd.


Geraldine(middle), one of the TT finalists as well, for singing category.


Cally, Me, Mei Mei. We were kinda excited as first to wear the t-shirt.




Cally look like rabbit, don't her? *kawaii*


Camwhore pic.





Haihz. The videos are too slow to be uploaded. Stay tuned.





2 comments:

Rolling Funbling Thug on August 10, 2008 at 7:33 PM said...

Sayang the first group of dancing didn't win. I expected the group will win. =)

Siew Lee on August 11, 2008 at 6:12 AM said...

haha.. yeah.
Many thought they will win also.
But I guess they are using the same style of dancing, lack of variety.

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting