Monday, October 27, 2008

Late.. again.

Posted by Siew Lee at 10/27/2008 08:01:00 AM
Well, seriously I think that Streamyx hates me alot. XD My msn kinda of have problem, whenever I sent out my messages, my friends tend to get them after awhile instead of "instantly" (which what a Instand Messaging system should be). Fine. Then, I can't seems to upload photos to my blog. >.<>


SO FINALLY...........


I can update my blog already. =p


Nothing much happened last week. Just like usual college life should be.

On Monday, we went to JJ during our 3 hours break.But later found out that our last class, GP was canceled as well. All of them were SUPER excited. I mean, really excited about this. Somehow we went to the archade, and they were playing there (excluding Mei Mei and I). We saw Maggie and the gang there as well. haha. They joined us at archade. Mei Mei, my bro, Wei Yuan, Yoon Hung and I went back to college for Bio extra class. Yoon Hung drove me back. Thanks. =)

And..

as usual, I don't really remember what happened for the whole week. What I know is that, I wasn't really in the mood to study for the whole week. And. wth. Exams are coming. Haihz. Beat myself up.


Some photos of the week.


Yoon Hung and Wei Yuan playing the drum with Doraemon song. XD


Cally.


Wei Yuan, Yoon Hung, my brother.


Maggie and the gang. =p


Fuiiiyoh. His marks go up until 400++. XD


Okay. Cally's donuts and mine. Durian flavour. I just love durian. XD


Thursday "Pink Day". haha. Take 1.


Take 2.


This is beautiful.=p


Kinda sick. Deep thought.



-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting