Saturday, November 22, 2008

The 100th post

Posted by Siew Lee at 11/22/2008 01:28:00 AM
Well, I just come to realise that it's my 100th post on this blog..

Woohooo~~ nothing to celebrate actually =p

Thanks to all the readers who read my blog..

Hmm.. even you don't read it I will still continue writing.. haha.

Talking about High School Musical 3: Senior Year, I bet everyone has watched it, or not heard about it, I FINALLY get myself into theatre to watch this movie.

Actually I do hate TS's GSC for some particular reason, but now it's getting better. Reached there at around 10am. Should have reached much earlier than this, but due to some reason as well, I reached there approximately 15 mins later. Hang around TS, but there's nothing to see, since it's so darn early. See how they open their shops. XD Went to Borders eventually, as one of the place that I can go. Walk here and there, up and down, left and right, to and fro.hehe. Waited until I bought the tickets. Got myself a "Double Cheese" bread from Bread Talk or not I will die of starvation. XD

Went in late for the movie, as usual, haha, but we're still not considered late yet. duh.


The poster.


Waltz.


Waltz in rain.


Dance for the play.


Couple in the show, couple in real life. =p


The 2 couples.


Exchange partner.


Again.


Troy& Gabriella.


Pizza and strawberry. XDXD


They look sweet together. =)


Owh I love the part Chad asked Taylor for prom. XD


Kelsi and Ryan


The girls.


Rehearse for the play.


3 main actresses.


The boys are back.=p


2 best friends, Troy and Chad.


Ms. Darbus.


Gabriella at Stanford.


A good friend, Chad.


She looks good here, but not in the movie. haha. Tiara Gold.


Amazingly she dances well. hehe.


OWH the "Rocketman". haha.


Jason. He's cool. =p


Pinkish princess. XD Sharpay.


Drama queen. =p


I like this dress, although it's so pink. XD


She rocks as Sharpay. =p


The "Evans" twins.


This scene was funny as well. XD


But I have to admit that she's quite pretty. =p


Hug hug hug. =)


Cast.


Graduation.


The photo of the day.=)

The movie was okay for me. The greatness is still the music and the LOVE between the couples. haha. But the movie was abit draggy, since it's like lack of story. The storyline was moderate for me. But the lyrics for the songs are better now. I love the spirits of the characters. Hmm.. instead of losing hope, but find ways for solutions. Not bad not bad.. =p Somehow, I feel kinda of sad, or to say, touched, since it's about graduation and about separating. =(
Well, life still goes on however.

Kinda of rush after movie. Was searching for some stuff but didn't found. Went back home tiringly.
And I basically forgot what happened after that. >.<



p/s: Thanks again~



-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting