Thursday, December 18, 2008

Anything la~~

Posted by Siew Lee at 12/18/2008 01:08:00 AM
Ok la....

So I ask you, you want anything or whatever?

Anything la...

Anything as in that anything or this anything..?

Whatever la...

Oh so, whatever as in that whatever or this whatever..?

@_@

hehehe...

Can't figure it out?

C'mon...

Think a little bit more...


Taaaa daaa....

I have Whatever, but I heart Anything...

'coz..

Whatever sounds abit..... >.<

although it's in yellow.. =p











So I don't know this non-carbonated drink taste like how..

since I haven't try this..

but they have Ice Lemon Tea, Peach Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, White Grape Tea, Apple Tea and Chrysanthemum Tea...

it's either of this..

=p



-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting