Monday, December 15, 2008

Jusco Au2

Posted by Siew Lee at 12/15/2008 10:12:00 PM
I decided to have this same title with my sister 'coz I seriously don't know what to put since this post is about the outgoings I have for this holidays.


The rice I bought that day from pasar malam, the day when I met Jing Rong.


The other day Wai Hong suggested to have a small "reunion", so-called, for 4 of us, from the Red Crescent Society last time in my secondary school. So it was held on 8th of December.
Supposingly it's on 3pm but due to some reason it was changed to 4pm.
Well, the 2 "gentlemen" didn't turn up at 4pm.
Leaving Seow Yen and I waited there for about 1 hour.=p
Anyways, I have great fun talking to them.
Err... sorry for shooting again. =X


This is Wai Hong, who said, "...just wait for 30 minutes only mah.." haha.


This is Tee Kim, who is always blur but not so blur compared to last time. =D The one who been bullied by me for having Digi number. XD

Well.. about Seow Yen's photo.. I dare not to take 'coz she was sitting right besides me and I scare anything happened to my phone later. =X

On the same weeks' Friday, I went to swing, not alone this time, together with my sister and.. 2 cute boys. =p


Cute boy no.1.


Cute boy no.2


And us. =p



Okay, yesterday, Sunday morning, going to afternoon, I was awaken by my cute little naughty cousin who shouted... " YOU WANNA GO TO JUSCO OR NOT?? MY MUMMY ASKED YOU ALL. IF YOU ALL WANNA GO PLEASE BE PREPARED." Okay la, something like that. She shouted in Mandarin which is of course, and then both my sister and I decided to go since it's a nothing-to-do-normal-Sunday for my sister and an another-normal-holidays-day for me.
This cute little naughty cousin has a brother, 8 years old and she's 6.
So both of us, I mean, my sister and I were having fun in the car, with the lively and cheerful conversations between them. Of course, the new Jusco located at AU2 near Setiawangsa was kinda a "refreshment" for both of us, the still-yet-to-be-look-waken-up us. =p
Well, it's a new building, so everything is "new",the shoplots are almost the same amount as the one at Wangsa Maju but, over here they have more and more and more restaurants. haha.
One thing that quite suprised me is that, they actually have Subway, Baskin Robins, Sushi King and Tropicana Life over here. haha.
Headed over Pizza Hut for our lunch eventually.


Cute little naughty cousin.


and her brother. He's cute as well. =p


My sister whose too free to take my photo while I was still eating. =p



Well, both of us actually headed to a bread shop and I get abit over excited when I saw breads. haha. Not abit actually, is alot. =p
They are just sooooooo tempting, especially those huge breads. XDXD
p/s: I actually enjoy breads quite alot. haha.


Stolen bread. What a name. =p


Mayo Cheese bread. Ooooooooh~ Cheeeese~~=D


Golden leaf. Another cheese bread~ =p


You see.... so cute right? XD


That's actually blueberry bread.


and more breads....


Not to forget the sushi~~~ XD


So this bread is really huge ok. =p

So I ate pizza, popcorn and sushi, just left McFlurry, then I will be having all my favourite food for the moment in a day. =p
Kind of bliss and happy for having all my favourite food, but, it still like lacking of something....
Just something...




p/s:Do you know why?



-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting