Friday, January 23, 2009

Jokes

Posted by Siew Lee at 1/23/2009 04:48:00 AM
Since Wednesday,
while on our way back to KL from Mid Valley,
its always so bored to be stucked in a traffic jam.

My bro@Wei Chie, came up with some really cold, lame, hilarious jokes for us.


They definitely sparks out the night,

and making a beautiful ending to our outing.


I shall share some of it here as well. =p


While we were having our break today, and some of them having Physics lecture,

the Biology students went over to the "fountain" or "swimming pool" so-called,

to chit chat/study.
and I came up with Wei Chie's lame jokes to them, since I ain't in the mood to study or doing anything else.

guess what,

Yoon Hung and Wei Yuan repay me with some lame jokes as well.

good job!

haha.


I love jokes,

named it lame jokes or some funny jokes.
They will usually make me laugh. =p so don't worry, people if you think your joke is cold,
'coz I will definitely add some ice to it. *winks*



笑话

什么姓氏的人不能开中医院?



-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting