Friday, January 23, 2009

KL people

Posted by Siew Lee at 1/23/2009 04:15:00 AM
People, Chinese New Year is coming!!

I'm trying my very best to rise up my spirit of having fun on CNY,

eventhough I don't gamble,

I don't go for any special celebration,

but just to brighten up my days.
can or not?

xD

well, its kinda a big event for Chinese people,

even for Malaysian who loves to celebrate cultural events to show that we are united. *ahem*

Friends are going back to their hometown tomorrow, Friday, right after their classes.
We can only be able to meet each other after college reopen.


but how about friends that don't go back to their hometown?

those
KL gia..
hehe


as what I know is that,

on the week of CNY,

there'll still be classes going on Friday.

well you might think that,

"WTF??? People having CNY
la..."

hang on,

you see,
for those KL people, we can hang out after classes, right?
instead of staying at house to let fungus growing on you.

to cut off your boredom
to enjoy your holidays
to breath in the CNY atmosphere
to be yourself in the CNY environment..

so, KL people, outing on 30th Jan 2009, deal?

XD


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting