Thursday, January 15, 2009

Swim

Posted by Siew Lee at 1/15/2009 04:53:00 AM
Monday, 12.1.09

Classes from 11am onwards were cancelled.
Our class started on 10am.
How great right? xD
Went for Mr.Loh's Chemistry lecture at 8am.
then sneak in to SN9H's Biology tutorial.
=p
All thanks to Seow Yen.haha.

So after GP class at 11am,
followed Chai Liang and the gang to swim. xD
Basically Lee San and I didn't swim. just the guys.

Pictures.

Swimming pool.


This picture.. is abit.. er.. funny? haha.


CHAI LIANG. the fella who splash water over us. =.= and get scolded. haha.


the victim, Tharma. all wet.


peace.=)


3 guys. oh no no.18SX. cannot show over here. XD

After awhile, we went over to Hao Ting's house. not really his house, but where he stay all this while.
GOSH HOLLY MOLLY.
I can't imagine its really that.. messy.
I know guys should be like this, I mean, they stereotyped guys to be like this,
but this is seriously over for me.XD
simply because I saw guy's room/house before which is so tidy. =p


Entrance.


Does this even look like a kitchen? =.=


so-called living room.


the bread Lee San and I found there.


View from the small balcony.




Room.



I was complaining all the way when the first step into the "store room". ok well.
I simply cannot stand because I thought my stuff was kinda messed up but when I saw this, and I seriously know what "messy" meant.
Lee San was fighting with mosquitoes all the way.
Please don't take me to this house again. :S

I was starving from the early morning till we got to Genting Klang and finally settled down at House Cafe for our lunch.
I'm so in love with cheese so I ordered Cheese Chicken Chop, if that's the name.




Lee San's.

Nothing to do over there.
So Chai Liang and Hao Ting played chess.
Since I am noob in it, frankly speaking, don't know how to play, can only stare at the chess. XD




Went back tiringly, eventhough did basically nothing. =.=


=p

Another tiring day~



p/s:Simply because I care more than I thought..


-End-

1 comments:

***ApPLeMiNT*** on January 17, 2009 at 3:35 AM said...

lol fun rite go martha's class hehehe >.<

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting