Thursday, January 15, 2009

Education fair

Posted by Siew Lee at 1/15/2009 04:06:00 AM
So, went for education fair.

Nothing much though.

To those who asked me what I saw there?

Same answer and same response.

"I saw people, booths and papers"

XD

k k whatever it is.

When it comes decide which course and which university, another big headache.

Met up with Hao Ting, Chai Liang and Lee San there as well.

Went to Burger King where we supposed to study.

and I didn't.

haha.


Chinese New Year coming~


Ma sis.


Me.


Us.


Alfredo something. Delicious..the cheese I mean. XD


BK.


She kept interrupting me. XD


Zzzzz...


Oh Chemistry~~ :S


Strawberry sundae. my first sundae. unexpectedly yummy. XD

To people who is choosing the course and university to further studies, good luck and make the right choice.

=p

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting