Thursday, February 19, 2009

15 things about me

Posted by Siew Lee at 2/19/2009 02:49:00 AM
I can't believe that I actually owe people lots of tags and left undone especially Jing Rong's one.
Sorry man! >.<

Ok since I got nothing to do now,
basically I have,
but its just that I'm so in the mood to do tags,
can or not!
haha.

(after viewing Cally's blog about her latest tag, only I remember it.. T.T)

So I will start with the very very early tag that I owe both Jing Rong and Ka Wah,
since its the same tag that they were tagging me.

--Start--

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tag and list their names.
4. No tags back!

1)I am lazy.[fact]

2)I love to wash my hands.[weird] [Yes, oh my loves know well about this]

3)I am an internet addict. [fact]

4)I drink plenty of water per day.[habit][Thanks to Yue Liang]

5)I have lots of nicknames. I don't know why but people just like to give me lots and lots of nicknames, but like I mind. XD so keep giving. haha.[fact]

6)I can't bare to have sore throat.[fact]

7)I tend to scare people away if I ain't talking, ain't smiling and ain't reacting. They said I look fierce.[weird]

8)I like to think, and when I'm not, that's probably when I'm day-dreaming or sleeping. [weird]

9)I used to say "good night" to my grandma almost every night, or else I can't sleep well. [weird]

10)I like to clean my nails and cut them when necessary. [weird]

11)I tend to love to listen to guys mellifluous voice. =p [weird]

12)I hate medicine and I haven't taken Panadol for years. [fact]

13)I love certain food that others might not eat, and I haven't eaten food that is very common to others but not me. hehe. =p [weird]

14)I love music, and I appreciate arts. (although I might seem not to) To a certain extend where, I accept a wide range of music genre. Though I'm not good in drawings, but I just simply love the art works. [fact]

15)I like to do research on horoscopes, not through the books, but by myself. weird huh? I don't fully depand on it, if you know me well. [fact]

and the 10 people to be tagged is...
Ma sis
Yue Liang
Xin Ying
Mei Mei
Cally
Lee San
Melvin Goh
Melvin Wong
Chong Keat
Adrian

People, MUST DO THIS TAG AH!!!!
hehe

this tag is actually fun doing, as I can keep the list going. haha.
but its tough 'coz I have to crack my conscious mind to think of stuffs that I do with my unconscious mind.
=p


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting