Friday, February 27, 2009

Chance

Posted by Siew Lee at 2/27/2009 04:45:00 AM
I wore the slipper today and nothing happened!
hahahaha.
God blessed me. =)

what an opening for the post today.xD
actually I have a "small" talk today with Seow Yen,
at Applied Math lecture.
and of course, what we said are obviously Private & Confidential.
=)

Its been long since we have such topic,
and yeah I inspired something,
and I realised something.

“应不应该给自己和你一个机会..”
放下所谓的
坚持
执著
感觉
原则

“有时,是不是应该不要那么执著..?”

“真的..不可能吗?”

“你,是在害怕吗..?”

不断的在脑海中
浮现种种的问题


就是没有回答

“所谓的适合,是什么?什么标准?什么条件?什么情况?”

你们
也有过类似的想法吗?

I start questioning myself.
I start to think, as usual.
I ponder.
I asked.

In deep thought,
of questions after questions,
and answers after answers..

and still, these are to no avail..
I still have uncertainties.


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting