Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sunrise

Posted by Siew Lee at 2/11/2009 08:23:00 AM
With the help of red wine,
*ahem* I drank for not more than 10ml I think,
and soon I felt some kind of dizziness.
and yeah I off to bed early, unexpectedly,
no gamble at night!! >.<

simply because I'm not good in drinking..

Naturally woke up from the nice sleep,
and I'm really lucky..
very lucky to see this..



Its fabulous
gorgeous
beautiful
attractive
adorable
..
indescribable!!


yes. my just-woke-up face.
and yes..it was chilling. I was shivering all the way but smiling all the way as well..
this scene is so gonna stick in my mind forever. xD

suprisingly I woke up so early as normally I will be last one to wake up,
and is the one whom if you don't yell or shout at me,
I might not wake up from the nice dream.=p

drove down all the way to Tanah Rata to have our breakfast.
as I was nagging about T-Cafe since before we reached Cameron,
so yeah,
T-Cafe for our breakfast.=)

Warmly welcomes you. =)


The menu.


The only Strawberry scone in Cameron. =p





so you should know what you shouldn't give us the most. =p


another picture with her.


my burger.


their breakfast.


my Strawberry milkshake. *thumbs up*


Concentrated Mango juice.


must try Strawberry scone? hmmm...




traffic jam.. no choice but to get stuck there. =.=

didn't go anywhere else for the rest of the day..
as it was raining..



staying at apartment particularly do nothing besides talk, eat, watch tv and sleep.
=)
not really that bored though.


Love never gives up, never loses faith.
Love is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance.
Love will last forever.



-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting