Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Energetic

Posted by Siew Lee at 3/11/2009 05:35:00 AM

Random one.
haha.
Since I've never uploaded my pic to my blog recently,
so I decided to put one here,
in case you guys forgot how I look like. XD

The photo above was taken after my gym session and there's open day going on just right below the gym.
One good thing about the open day is that, the air-cond is on. =p

Purposely put this photo to make myself to stay energetic for tonight,
as to prepare for the trial trial of Biology test.
Aza-Aza Fighting!

Hope I can really stay up late to study.
Its been a while to back to "night cat" life. =)

Ciao first.


-End-

2 comments:

Unknown on March 11, 2009 at 4:45 PM said...

aiwhich gym u go??

Siew Lee on October 12, 2010 at 5:46 AM said...

owh its just at TARC Sports Complex. just visited whenever I feel like. not a frequent user. hehe

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting