Friday, March 13, 2009

Long one

Posted by Siew Lee at 3/13/2009 03:38:00 AM
I slept at almost 4am on Wednesday morning,
the day where I have the trial trial of Biology.
and we planned to have volleyball after our class.
and so I thought I'm really gonna handle it with insufficient of sleep. haha.

Everything goes well until Biology practical but out of a sudden it was raining. We thought we will call it off and make it for the other day but we still decided to wait and see. God blessed us, after our last class, Chemistry lecture, though it wasn't shiny hot weather, but still, we are able to have that play.

We have our play with our gang, of course, and 2 unknown people which joined us..er..I shall call it suprisingly.
Participants: Wooi Liang, Jordan, Keith, Tharma, Jian Shen, Yoon Hung, Hao Ting, Wooi Liam, Ching Jia, Hui Ru, Yuin Yee, Abby, Cally and I.
Wei Chie, Shu Ying and 2 unknown people joined us for a while as well.

Most of us are the first time to come across with volleyball except for our "coach",Cally, which Chai Liang said she looks like one, and so we took more than 1 hour (I think) to just warm up. And by the time we were all in the spirit to really have a game, it started to rain again. good thing was, a small match held before the rain struck us, 11-7, my team won. haha. and you wouldn't really wanna know how we actually play the game.
but who cares, it was fun! hehe.
Apart from the not-knowing-how-to-play thingy, we actually have lots more fun parts. I couldn't really recall every single part of it. but overall its just fun. (I really don't know how else I can describe. haha)
You guys should really actually see how Wooi Liang serve the ball by saying "Who's next?"
and Alvin with his classic ballet dancing move.
Jordan with his mostly not-in-the-court-serve.
Jian Shen with his shake hands and hug with Ching Jia.
Ching Jia with his betrayer-move.
Cally with her ter-hit-the-ball-face. you did like thrice la. oh and you catch the ball from Abby.haha. if you do remember this.
Yuin Yee with her can-we-all-play-the-game-face.
Abby with her no-I-just-used-to-one-hand-grip-face.
Hao Ting with his in-ah-face. (sorry ah.hehe.)
Yoon Hung with his ah-ma-you-go-back-home-shout. deng. can't you lower that voice. >.<
Wooi Liam with his shit-the-ball-is-out-again-face. nevermind. you tried at least.
Wei Chie with his without-me-the-game-is-not-perfect-face. wth. haha.
oh and I'm with the standard 6 girl look and why-the-ball-don't-like-me-face. lol.

We separated after that and I joined my sister with her friends along to 4 Happy Season.

As the name suggested, this is the 4 seasons concept restaurant. We bravely went and chose winter despite the fact that it was actually raining. We were like who-cares-I-just-want-to-go-into-winter. haha. The place is so photogenic itself and there's no reason that you don't take out your camera or phone to take a snap shot.

My pictures are still in my phone and I'm lazy to upload it, so later ya. =p

Unexpectedly it was freezing inside and we have to borrow the sweater from them in case you don't have to use hammer and defrost me. lol. so we sat there and chit chat and waited like 1 hour before I made my order as they were still waiting for their other friends arrival. I couldn't wait more or not I can faint there. The food was okay, I would say, but definitely not for my seafood spagethi. what a bad impression for me on my first try for seafood spagethi instead of the normal chicken one that I would go for. sigh. too bad.

After the meal and stuff, we walked back home and I reached home around 8pm. I was really exhausted, though I don't think I move alot for the volleyball, but with all the factors sum up, I still felt tired.

and people, guess what, I slept at 9+ pm yesterday. yes! I slept, amazingly. haha. It was the first and ever that I would go and sleep at that time you know. 9pm normally its just oh-I-just-woke-up-from-my-nap thingy. but but.. I speechless. haha. so ya, I slept nicely from 9 to 6. and I felt aching in my bone where I ter-slide the ball while playing and not enough of stretching.

I thought it was a right choice of mine to sleep so early as I have 8-4 class on Thursday, which is today.Today I was kinda alert and yes, today is the birthday for 3 friends of mine.

Happy Birthday to Xin Ying!
Happy Birthday to Chong Keat!
Happy Birthday to Daniel!


I don't have any study-feel today as.. the classes were too "free". I was copying the notes while chatting with Seow Yen at Pure Maths lecture. I was talking to Lee San while having Applied Maths tutorial as the teacher wasn't teaching. lol. if continue to be like this, really no exam mood. no no. gotta make myself into the mood.

Out of a sudden, Mr. Low came into our class and announce something which was actually asking the "special class" as what he said, to go to Sports Complex during 11am, which he claimed to say that we don't have class that time, so asked us to support for the launching of the TARC Open Day. We are supposed to have our lunch break of course we don't have class during that period. =.= We went, and with all the journey to Sports Complex under such weather, its really killling. As expected, we went there and did nothing, or you can say we serve no purpose but to make the hall more filing as Dato' Ong Kah Ting was giving his speech. I think Cally and Abby pranked by Fly Fm right before we reached. hehe.

Since we got nothing to do there and so went off to Canteen 3, supposingly called as Cafetaria to have our lunch. Crowded as usual. Saw many SSSH friends there. Roti Telur doubled, thanks to someone. and Lee San and Seow Yen bullied me! how can. T.T

We were late for Biology tutorial class, but it was still okay. As I said earlier, the whole day don't have the study-feel. We were discussing the questions halfway, but suddenly talk about DNA of plants and human, eukaryotes I mean. There it goes, Physics lecture next.

Cally, Lee San and I went in to Physics lecture to make havoc. haha. Okay, not Lee San, 'coz she was sitting at the other column. I was supposed to have my so-called nap there but because someone asked me to shut up and don't go into Physics class and so I decided to make some noise there. haha. Since today is CK's birthday (it is still now) so he won't be charge for calling to maxis number for one day. So he really use this thing kau kau. He first called Seow Yen while we were on our way back to Biology tutorial class earlier, and I asked him why he never call me and called Seow Yen instead. He said because of the name arrangement. I told him " Ah-ma you also never respect huh? You 重色轻友 ah! ". lol. and so he decided to call me while he was in Physics class.

You guys must catch me for saying this. He was in Physics class while he made the phone call to me.
CK:"Eh you know you very noisy or not..?!" (in Cantonese)
SL:"hahahhahahahahhaha...." (basically can't stop laughing)
Cally:"Harlow.. Siew Lee ah.."
SL:"yes yes..hahahaha.."(still can't stop laughing)
Cally:"Where are you ?" (whispering)
SL:"I'm..I'm in..DK2..Physics physics.."
Cally:"Oh okok..I come find you.." (lol)
SL:"K...k.. I wait you.." (XD)
SL:"CK too free already..omg"
Cally:"Today is his birthday..later we use eggs throw him.."
SL:"lol. okok we use volleyball throw him.."

and Cally and I goes on with some throwing thingy.
and we just can't stop laughing.
hahaha.

Thogh I think we really made alot of noise but that doesn't stop us from further full using of the benefit! haha. I asked for "again" from CK. and this time its Jian Shen turn. I think he was somewhere over the rainbow since he look kinda not in the situation though the whole bunch of us knew what was actually going on.

So Cally passed the phone to Hao Ting and Hao Ting scolded something before passing the phone to Jian Shen. (damn you Hao Ting. hahaha.)
I think Cally told something to Jian Shen before passing it to him.

JS:"Hallo..."(cautiously)
SL:"Study study.. "
JS:"!@$...."(don't know what he mumbles..)
SL:"Study physics.. physics..study~!" (I was still laughing though Abby told me JS know nothing about this)
JS:"Siew Lee ah.. 什么毛阿?!!!!"
JS to Cally:"Straight away off phone la if its Siew Lee.." (zzz..)

Basically I think he's the only one who didn't know what was going on so we were laughing all the way. and there goes the Physics class.

Chemistry lecture and Applied Maths lecture were another "free" classes. I thought I can gater some study mood for Chemistry lecture but today was only about acidity. Well, its fine. I have tennis with Tharma and the gang. Though my bone is still pain but i don't care, just go only. XD

Tennis
Participants: Tharma, Chai Liang, Loke, Melvin, Hao Ting, Wooi Liang, Lee San and I.
Basically Lee San and I don't really play since we don't know and so we went to the corner and "practise" ourselves. Tennis was fun! really fun. But you guys please la, don't hit the ball like badminton can or not! The ball also quite expensive one leh. Pity Tharma.
and and Hao Ting hit the ball and aimed my sister and taaa-daaa, got hit by the ball. not me of course. or not I will chase the whole court with the raquet and hit him. XD
So ya, short play with them but its still fun.

I still wonder how my hand will turn like tomorrow.

What a sporty week. hehe.

What a long post!
I kept thinking "when is this going to end.. when~ tell me when.." and I kept writing.. =p
and since you guys kept saying how come I write such short short post and nah! this long enough or not~ XD


p.s: I can't really remember single details of volleyball play but still enjoyed. waiting for the next play. =p

p.p.s: Cally's bracelet was so gorgeous, if you guys do notice it today. =p The fella who gave this to you must have good taste. the bracelet suits you.

p.p.p.s: Congratulation to Sze Wei, Wai Yee, Sook Peng and Joyyi for the good results! and its so fun to talk to second biggest, Sze Wei, for 40 minutes wei. =D never tired of talking to you. hehe.

p.p.p.p.s: WTH tomorrow got Pure Maths tutorial class. Cannot go back at 12pm already. >.<

p.p.p.p.p.s: I gonna stop here. I don't wanna get whack by people. Seow Yen asked me many times when am I gonna finish this. >.<



CHEERS =)


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting