Monday, March 2, 2009

Rain

Posted by Siew Lee at 3/02/2009 04:08:00 AM
You are reveling in good energy today -- if you start to feel off, just wander a bit and you should get back in good spirits. Almost every aspect of your life turns into a fun game!

Yeah I've got the spirits today to finally start off with some revision.
I managed to do so,
although with the sombre mood.

Rain..
rain..
rain..
and keep raining..

Why must it rain?
Why?
Why?!

Not good to remind me of things that I don't feel like refreshing
Not a very good condition to study
Not a good timing to rain

Stop raining!

It make me feel no mood at all
after a mixture of things messed up
yes, I mean, thingS.


"I hate my flexibility, I hate my sudden mood swings, I hate to be in dilemma."


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting