Monday, April 27, 2009

Exceptional

Posted by Siew Lee at 4/27/2009 02:35:00 AM
...if he's not calling you

...if he's not asking you out

...if he's not dating you

He's just not that into you


Trust..or not trusting?

The guys' fault or the girls' fault?
or not even theirs fault?

Reluctant..to make the first step?

"Just because you think that you know all about girls and you keep distance with them. You are alone!"

"Just like when you have a friend where you know for years, do you have to pay him/her a 4 million 5 thousands cheque to show that you appreciate him/her?"
(I think it sounded something like this)

If a guy treats you like he doesn’t give a shit it’s because he doesn’t give a shit..
(walau *thumbs up* for this! haha)

What if you meet the love of your life? Are you suppose to let that pass you by?

定律中的特例..
或许?

I'm so gonna say this again, movie runs too fast and leaves no room for imagination. All the stuffs keep putting in and I found it hard to digest every single thing. Anyhow, a nice show too. I wish to watch it again.

oh and another quote in the movie..

I had this guy leave me a voice mail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It’s exhausting.
(damn yeng I tell you..)


What a guy needs and wants, are different.
But what is of more importance?

谁说有畏高就不能玩过山车?”
true true. hehe.


I watched House today. Frankly speaking, I barely can understand wtf they are talking. haha. I know my English is poor, but not to that poor right? hmm...


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting