Friday, April 17, 2009

Silence

Posted by Siew Lee at 4/17/2009 03:29:00 AM
I don't really like Thursday, even since last time, except for some particular day.

and today, I hate it since the moment I woke up.

I hate it. I really really hate it.

no, its nothing to do with what happened at college.
I will remain silent for whatever happened today at college. that's what I learnt.

Ok, back to the thing I hate.

Seriously, don't bother to ask me what happened and so forth, because most probably I wouldn't tell you. but you can always try your luck, maybe you or you is the one that I'm going to tell. who knows? haha.

Lessons were..just like the usual one, but I think no one in our gang has the mood to study as everyone has their own things bugging in their mind.

Went to Nandos, JJ with the gang, Yoon Hung, Jian Shen, Ching Jia, Wooi Liam, Alvin, Wooi Liang, Hao Ting, Wei Chie, Mei Mei, Hui Joo and me.
and 3 thats quite rare to see, Hazel, Andrew and Ming Xian(Idk about the spelling)

We went on with the Yoon Hung supporters and Jian Shen supporters till Nandos. non-stop talking about that. lol.
hmm and many other stuff.can't remember every single one la as I'm old already right, I know I know. XDXD

I ordered the old style chips, and hmm.. suprisingly I'm full till 1 hour ago,(its now 11.54pm) then only I start of taking my dinner. yes, dinner. with the 1/4-1/2 of my normal portion. I'm eating lesser recently. its just that I feel real hungry but when I eat till half, I feel full. is that a good thing? hehe.

p.s. two people cried today. I think its not a top secret anymore since everyone is knowing.

原来可以在大众面前哭泣也是一件好事
至少会多一些人来关心
而这也是为什么会这么做的原因?
我其实很羡慕可以这么做的人
但很抱歉,我做不到
无论之前的种种,那一切一切
把我压得喘不过气来
把我折腾得几乎要崩溃
几乎要把我逼疯
我还是不会在任何人面前哭
因为我还是不能改变我对于在大众面前哭的想法
对不起,我还是做不到
其实可以这样放肆的哭,好像也很幸福


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting