Monday, May 25, 2009

Magnification; Closure

Posted by Siew Lee at 5/25/2009 10:06:00 PM
home sweet home..
woke up slightly late today but not too late though..
reached my destination quite on time
met some weird guys lol
had my lunch and bath o.O
study
talk
play
haha

*now*
just reached home..

it was freaking hot in the morning and afternoon and now? raining soon.=.=
studied some chemistry but I really think I gonna work hard for it.
not gonna screw it anymore.
applied maths..hmm..I will tell you when I do the past year papers..

expect the unexpected..

p/s:sorry if I ever bring any inconveniences..can always tell me.you know I wouldn't mind.don't hope to see you get scolded.oh ya thanks for the shirt =) hehe

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting