Saturday, May 30, 2009

when I say you're stone

Posted by Siew Lee at 5/30/2009 03:55:00 AM
Slept at 5am this morning.roughly there,won't be earlier.lol
got up at 9am,unwillingly.lol
thought of not going already but still woke up at the very last minute,9.30am and got scolded from my sister.haha.
I know am gonna be very blur today 'coz I slept like 15 hours for the days before but only 4 hrs for today..lol.ok anything.then reached my destination.1 hour earlier? hmm.
Borders again..=p my favourite place to hang around while waiting for people to reach.
read P.S. I Love You. quite nice to read =)
ok la I know I forgot to take the movie from you.
breakfast-bread
lunch-McFlurry
hoho... I finally have my McFlurry!!
McFlurry I love you very much! lol
walked around
shoped around
talked
played
lol
ok basically I got nothing to shop but still have to look look.lol
will really shop when my sis going with me after exam (yes! anticipating~~ =p)
LRT-ed
walked
swinged
sleeped
bathed
eated
lol
online-ed

then, a day passed.. just as simple as this.. =)

p/s:3.14159265...

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting