Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Posted by Siew Lee at 6/17/2009 02:04:00 AM
been wondering why I didn't update my blog?

its been ups and downs after AS exam, more downs I would say.
am seriously down now and have no mood at all.
taa-daa~ you can't see that? yesh, you wouldn't see that.
no, am not emo.
just sad.
I felt like crying out loud, I think I did(in college haha you wouldn't know that I told you), but, no, I won't do that for your info.

but, I don't know how to describe the feelings now.
I really don't know.
and I don't know what to do..
=/

what I did today was, a 5-minute-walk from the bus stop to my house, I took 30 minutes. I went round walking really slowly and swing, of course.
seriously need more of this.
I need mind-relaxation.
probably should escape for some vacation? haha

anyhow, Genting was still fun =)=)

p/s:When its gone, its gone..

its when I needed a shoulder to cry on,
a person to support me,
a caring message to warm me,
that I couldn't find any..
='(

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting