Wednesday, June 10, 2009

AS exams

Posted by Siew Lee at 6/10/2009 11:01:00 PM
finished my AS exams exactly 9 hours ago..

came back and slept for 5 hours..

lalala~~

am going out now.. =)=)

*edited*
so you asked me about the last three papers that I had which were Bio paper 2, Chem paper 2 and Chem paper 1..
the former one was quite unexpected and I don't really know how well I did since no one actually discussed that.
Chem paper 2 was.. ok? not too sure. hmm hope that its alright but I did some really silly mistakes. plain stupid. how can you write ph 14 for acidic solution~!! arrrrgghhhh. I knew the both phosphorus oxide and phosphorus chloride will form acidic solution..gosh. well..
the latter one should be quite alright as there is lots of pass year questions.
hmm, still, wait for results.

I was sleeping really late or.. early? for this week.. from Mon to Wed.. 5.30am only back to bed..
wuhuu.. now my biological clock seems to be at its peak at 2.30 am.. lol

anyway, am going to Genting tomorrow with the gang.. overnight at there.
can't wait to see what excitements I can have..
lalala~~

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting