Friday, July 3, 2009

Anything

Posted by Siew Lee at 7/03/2009 04:09:00 AM


I had this post before about the anything and whatever..
so this is the "anything" that I had..
hmm.. its cola..
and I kept it in the refrigerator..and found out that the taste changed..into a quite weird taste..
lol.
anyway,I think this can be found at supermarket. not too sure is it easily available.



Sarsi and Strawberry.. my fav =)=) Thanks to bear bear..hehe

the other day someone said wanna give me prize 'coz I sleep early for that week and and, after that week I practically sleep late again =.= lol will try to sleep early but these few days can't sleep well and kept awaken by those weird dreams. =.=

slept at 4am and woke up at 6am..doesn't really sleep through the 2 hours, as I said, kept waken up by weird dreams. arrgggh. and I have muscleache again =.= at first thought it was because I'm being too tired but the ache continues for quite few days and I realised that its due to stress. =.=

A2 oh A2..

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting