Sunday, July 5, 2009

Posted by Siew Lee at 7/05/2009 05:10:00 AM
Very boring..and found out that Wooi Liang tag me and asked me to do this.when I said I still owe him alot of tags, he said just do this one.lol.ok very lame. =.=

1. What have you been doing recently?
Recently as in how recent? lol. today? yesterday? study or perhaps wandering or doing nothing.. basically stress-ing.=.=

2. Do you ever turn your handphone off?
yea.why not? you really think that I'm really that busy to sms almost every minute? =.=

3. What happened at 10am today?
er.er.er.er.sleeping.

4. When did you last cry?
oh.recently=) Adrian you remember when? lol

5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?
well. yea. Fate brings things together and, destiny, I somehow believe that its either in your hand or its totally not.

6. What do you want in life now?
now?get good results.get to the uni that I want.thats what a student should want.
happiness, as always.thats what human look for.
assistance..hmm..=) thats for me.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
no.not either of it. lalala~~

8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed ?
sleep.play.talk.study.

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
shorts.

10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
hmmm.. I shall not recall it. its..the past.

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
which relationship? some yes, some no. I somehow really think that I "tend" to."deep thinker" wth.

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
should I?

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Night at the Musuem 2. I wanna watch Transformers! =.=

14. What are you proud of?
lots.

15 . What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it from?
er.. same as question 10.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
wait, I can't remember.lol. I sang lots of songs.

17. Do you have any nicknames?
lots.

18. What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?
"how are you now?...." from bear bear.

19. What time did you go to sleep last night?
3am..I think..

20. Are you currently happy?
should be? I dunno. told you am stress =.=

21. Who gives you the best advice?
Sister.close friends.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
used to.seldom eat.

23. Who do you talked to on phone last night?
no one.

24. Is something bugging you right now?
lots. told you I'm stress.wth.

25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
errrrrrrrrr... can't recall. blame the Alzeimer's disease.=.=

26. Do you like yourself?
yea. why not =.=

27. You want $5 or $10?
you giving me? give me both then.

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
yes. =.=

29. Who is your best best best friend?
myself. lol. ok I used to have a very best best best best best friend,where almost share everything but not till recently..think so.

30. What will you do if you like that boy?
depends.

31. Who are your favourite stars?
stars? not really fancy over celebrities or what. or you count Aaron as one? haha

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
er.still ok.used to be.but hmm.. not hate.

33. Do you had even stead before?
guess so?

34. What type of boy do you like?
ask the boy that I like. wth =.=

35. Now are you single/attached?
single and available la what you want? =.=

very lazy to answer the tag-10-persons-questions so am not going to tag anyone, happy? haha

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting