Sunday, September 20, 2009

Posted by Siew Lee at 9/20/2009 04:44:00 AM
ok la I know my blog is rusting but I seriously got nothing special to blog about and all my posts are quite sad and dull. there are most of my feelings so you couldn't expect much.lol

but this post is gonna be dull again sorry.

trials results were out and some was quite expected.
truly bad.
truly sad.

I'm sad not because I didn't prepare for exams and got bad results.
I'm sad because I still don't really know the way to "answer" or "tackle" questions which I had this problem even since AS.
=(

and I'm sad because my Alzeimer's seems to be coming back at the wrong time. I can't remember things easily and I forget them easily. if its only for normal stuff it would be just alright but if its for my studies, please don't.
=(

I don't know how soon is A2 coming but its time to prepare and its kinda late I would say to actually just get started but its better than not starting at all.

good luck and battle for the best.

Make your decision wisely, for you might not know how it could turn out to be.

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting