Wednesday, September 23, 2009

short-term-holidays

Posted by Siew Lee at 9/23/2009 07:44:00 PM
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my Muslim friends..
Happy Holidays to those having their holidays.
and those having exams like me, happy studying. lol

20/9/09
first day of Raya, and I waken up early in the morning to Petaling Street.
its been such a long time since my last visit.
I don't like the weather over there 'coz its freaking hot but this day was an exceptional as it was quite cloudy and I love it. =)
had the famous porridge over there.
the street is full of Chinese as well as visitors.
but I just don't understand why those cars are driving into the street. freaking annoying.
had the loh hon goh and fried sweet potatoes as well.
didn't have the chance to eat tau fu fa. =/
take some time have a walk over there as the weather is so cool.
visited the temple as well.

22/9/09
"early" in the morning sms-ed ah sok to prevent I fall back to my dreamland. haha.
sms-ed other people as well. suddenly have this urge to sms friends. lol
and so some busy study at home. ah sok going to have bbq. Lee San is coming back to KL.
ls somemore say I very random sms her. cannot la now. lol
oh she asked me out to yam cha at 11pm. wuhhuuuu =)
chit chatted until 1am only back home.
so nice talking to them eventhough only 3 fellows.
back home and continue to disturb my sister until 3am..
=)=)
this day I talked so much..I can't even remember when was the last time I talk so much..

been watching many dramas/movies in this month..
Vengeance, District 9, The Ugly Truth, Tsunami at Haeundae
The Man in the Vineyard, Love or Bread, Burning Flame 3, Boys over Flowers, メイちゃんの執事, With the view of meteor shower..

didn't realise I've watched so much.
A2 ah =/

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting